The financial planning and accounting practices of John Costen were established in 1982 on the basis of providing clients with knowledgeable, experienced and professional services. In 2011 the accounting practice was sold and John is continuing his financial planning career.
Over the years, John has developed and presented seminars on various taxation and financial planning topics for his clients, the public, and the Certified General Accountants Association.
John has prepared many comprehensive and single purpose financial plans encompassing a great variety of situations to assist individuals and families in attaining financial security.
- Comprehensive Financial Plans
- to meet your goals and objectives of obtaining financial security. Planning for income, risk management (insurance), income taxes, education, investment, retirement, and estate.
- Single Purpose Financial Plan
- Not everyone requires a comprehensive financial plan. Planning may be limited to a specific objective that is a priority for you.
- Independent, unbiased opinions since no product is being sold.
- Coordinate with your investment advisor, accountant, lawyer, and insurance broker, etc.
- Analysis of your Insurance Coverage
- to ensure you are receiving an appropriate coverage to reach your goals and objectives.
- Assess your current investment portfolio
- Make recommendations based upon the assessment to help you achieve your goals and objectives
- Refer you to an investment advisor and other professionals if required.